* Refund Policy – Refunds are not accepted unless the food arrives and is not fit for consumption. If there is a problem please contact us within 24 hours and we will resolve the issue.
* Returns Policy – Returns are not accepted unless the food arrives and it’s not fit for consumption. If it arrives and there’s a problem you will be responsible for sending it back to us within 24hrs with next day delivery at your own cost, in the original box with most of the meals unopened, so we can investigate. If however it’s something to do with us we will send you out a fresh box straight away and return your postage charges.
* Delivery Policy – All deliveries will be shipped out with our courier DPD. Your preferred date of postage can be selected with your order on the checkout page on our website. We only deliver Monday Wednesday & Friday. All meals get shipped out in a sealed coolant box with ice gel coolant packs which keeps the food at fridge temperature for up to 24 hours. Deliveries are in transit no more than 24 hours maximum. All delivery drivers are instructed to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour should you not be able to sign for it. On rare occasions we are presented with mishandled deliveries during transit in which case a parcel will not be delivered to the recipient. If you are in this position please contact us and we will investigate and do our best to replace it immediately.
* Delivery No Show – Please contact us immediately should you not receive your parcel on the given delivery day. We ask that you do not leave it later than 4pm to contact us so we can contact the DPD centre.
* Cancellation Policy – All orders can be cancelled within 2 hours of payment. There will be a cancellation fee of 20% of the order.
* Details Policy – Please double check delivery address & telephone numbers are correct before placing your order as we accept no liability if the details are incorrect. Should they be, please contact us within 1 hour of placing your order to make amendments.
Before starting any diet or fitness program you must firstly seek the advice of a medical/health professional.If you are breastfeeding/pregnant, our nutritional plans may not be suitable. If you are currently receiving medical help for any illness, please speak to a nutritionist or medical professional before starting a PrepBox programme.
PrepBox Nutrition can only offer nutritional guidelines.
Any allergies/intolerances MUST be discussed with PrepBox Nutrition prior to ordering.